- Lovely art and graphics
- Cool battle system
- Does not overstay its welcome
- Great music and audio
- Some end game grinding
- Long load times
- May not be long enough for hardcore RPG players
- In game text on small side when undocked
Battle Chasers: Nightwar is an RPG inspired by the console genre-greats, featuring deep dungeon diving, turn-based combat presented in classic JRPG format, and a rich story driven by exploration of the world.
- Traditional turn-based combat with a unique overcharge mana system and incredible Battle Bursts.
- Explore an overworld peppered with hidden dungeons, rare bosses and randomly appearing friends and foes.
- Action oriented, randomly-generated dungeons loaded with traps, puzzles and secrets. Use each hero’s unique dungeon skills to survive
- Build your adventuring party by choosing three of six available heroes from the famed Battle Chasers comic series, each with unique abilities, perks, items and dungeon skills
- Dive into the deep crafting system, using the unique ingredient-overloading system to create epic items!
- The best-selling comic book Battle Chasers was first released in the late 90s and quickly generated a passionate cult following.