Super Blackjack Battle 2 Turbo Edition - The Card Warriors7.99
- Seems to be a full blackjack simulation
- Looks and feels like Street Fighter
- Local Multi with Hotseat Play
- It is JUST plain blackjack
- The repetitive music will grate at you
- Controls are hard to see in portable mode
- Very little variety
- Should be $3.99 instead of $7.99
Super Blackjack Battle II Turbo Edition introduces a roster of 12 very different characters all competing to become the greatest Blackjack player of all time. Following an invitation by the owner of the largest Casino in Las Vegas and Godfather of the local most influential crime family, each character will face the other participants in a face-off game of cards. Only the best of them will fly to Vegas to challenge the Godfather himself in a final match, not knowing that the tournament itself is nothing more than a charade to hide a ruthless master plan to defeat the competing clan family… So what’s the deal with this game?
- It’s Blackjack! -It tributes to a well-known arcade fighting game from the ’90s
- A roster with 12 characters from all around the World such as Mark, an undercover FBI Agent, Kamiko from Japan, seeking revenge for her Uncles death or Gregor, a South African warlord.
- Ten different story lines with individual endings and dialogues in an epic Single player campaign
- Play with up to four players